View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2013 (05:39 PM).
Team Unova

Hey everyone, I'm returning to PC and would like to return to PTA, day hasn't changed since I left so I'm going to be using my old character (SU Below) Looking forward to RPing with you all, new and old.

Spoiler:

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last):
Christopher Jacob Styles

Nickname (Optional):
Chris, C.J.(preferred)

Age (10-15):

Sex (Male or Female):
Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm):
Suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/Kezius/CJStyles.jpg

That's Formal dress, normally will be wearing a V-Necked black T-Shirt instead.
5’10 with an athletic/not overly muscular body. Generally nicely dressed but not overly fancy.

Personality (How does your character acts and reacts to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 5 lines minimum

C.J. is mostly kept to himself, not anti-social, but isn't the type to start the social activities. He generally has an easier time befriending people he finds ‘beneath’ him. That is they either lack his general knowledge of Something or they can’t defeat him in a battle. Those that are the opposite and can challenge him one way or another are not doomed however. He has been know to get along with people that can challenge him if they share similar outlooks as him.

His personality may seem different from day to day where one day he may be willing to talk and the other he may just snub you and wander of to be alone. It’s borderline Bi-Polarism.

C.J. is not typically friendly during or after a battle and will avoid the chitchat that follows one if at all possible. If his opponent is not a friend and is utterly horrid at battling he may mock them while battling. He does not take losses well and can hold a mean grudge for those that do defeat him.

Even though some traits may seem to give him a dark or nasty persona he can be quite nice to those that make an effort, unless in a bad mood, and is almost always nice to all Pokemon (wild or trained) in general.

His caring attitude towards Pokemon extends from his ability to be able to communicate with them on a telepathic level, however, this family trait of his is not nearly mastered and because of that he can only constantly communicate with the 3 Dragon Types that have been around him the longest.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have they been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): 10 lines minimum

C.J. comes from a wealthy family residing in Opelucid City, his father was once a revered scientist. Although not working on anything important his father has began studying various Pokemon for several reasons. He often communicates with both Prof. Juniper and Prof. Oak sharing their work and research back and forth. His mother is a well respected Pokemon Breeder who owns and operates an Egg Farm that provides many regions their ‘starter’ Pokemon, although she has much more eggs available then just those. Apart from being a breeder his mother also comes from a bloodline of psychic telepathy, which can be contributed to her success in the breeding world. That trait was past down to C.J. although he has never mastered it completely.

Though his parents haven’t always lived in Opelucid, C.J. has been there nearly his whole life and has grow up with and accepted the communities customs as his own and thus normally only trains Dragon types. His interests, however, vary largely although he is not sure if he will ever decide to train other types.

Growing up C.J. admired Drayden and could always be found watching challenger battles at the Gym. When Drayden left the Gym to teach, he named Iris as his successor, this infuriated C.J. who believed he should have been chosen. He challenged Iris to a battle for the rights to the gym, the battle was long and pushed both Trainers to their limits but C.J. inevitably lost.

After his loss he demanded his parents enrol him to the academy so he could follow Drayden and learn from him, along with other successful names he recognized. Not long after came the tests. The theory Part seemed like it was meant to be a joke. The Practical half, however, was much tougher, Having solely Dragon Types provided an additional challenge but he succeeded none the less.

Once he learns all he can he plans to return to challenge Iris again, but his mind may change during the course of his stay.

As for my pokemon, they can be found on the etherpad, but if you need them here I'll be more than happy to edit them in here.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)