View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2013 (03:38 AM).

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by mikethepokemaster:
i can't go any further after i get my third badge.
That was caused by my carelessness,I uploaded a wrong patch,and I uploaded the right one just now.

Quote originally posted by lizzzz:
I have the same problem. The file that I download is labeled as "pre-alpha" still..

Anyway, I really liked the hack. There are some obvious grammatical errors and the graphics could be more polished, but for a first release the game is very promising. I like the story that you have going on and I like all the character interactions. The stat/move-set alters are also a nice addition to make the game play a little more difficult.

Good luck on this project!
Sorry,I just mistakenly uploaded the previous patch,and now I changed it,so I believe that this newest patch will be the right one.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.