View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2013, 05:47 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillowing View Post
I actually just watched the anime a bit ago! I'm a little frustrated there isn't more? I'm told over and over again though that I just need to sit down and read the manga. I've been slacking a lot in the reading department so I just haven't brought myself around to it. I'd love it if they would just make another season or something of this show though! I want to know what happens! ;;
I know right, me too! They leave the series just as Haruhi and Tamaki... I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but I think it was a horrid place to end it. It would've been a great cliff hanger-esque ending to the the season if they were planning to make another one after, but if they're leaving it at that... I don't know, it's just pretty disappointing I guess. I'm not big on manga so I don't really intend to read the rest, it's just a shame they didn't continue it to watch. If you do find out what happens make sure to tell me somehow, I'd love to know where they all end up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillowing View Post
It was a great pick-me-up anime which I really enjoyed about it. If I was having a bad day I knew I could sit down and watch an episode and get a giggle out of it.
I think this is the perfect description for Host Club. It's a no-brainer anime that always entertains and can easily brighten up a bad mood just by laughing at how ridiculous Tamaki is! And watching the twins work their magic. ;D