Old January 30th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely

WHITNEY the TECHIE
Forest

Chapter One: Part Eight
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

"I'm really sorry, Whitney. But it's okay, I mean, there are a lot of nice people here too."

Whitney smirked slightly. "Pfft, you're telling me. Seeing as I've only met that guy and you, I'd say this school is fifty percent nice, fifty percent obnoxious. Though further testing is needed." She crunched and chewed up the candy stick, following the better fifty percent.

"Trust me, it will all be alright. Now what do you say we start training? It will sure make us both get our minds off our troubles."

"Hey, why not?" Whitney grinned. "Pidge has been itching for some activity!" Upon her name's mention, the wings that at first seemed like Witty's Angel wings began to flap about, and the Pidgeotto emerged from her back pack, perching on Whitney's shoulder. She looked like your average Pidgeotto, if you disregarded the bright white and clearly out of place large wings she had. After the bird left her bag, she slipped off the backpack, and the two straps seemingly fused into one, which Witty threw over her shoulder. Such a fashionable backpack-purse, Whitney! You'll be the envy of all of the girl students! "Better idea, let's battle! Pidge versus your Solosis, how does that sound?"

!