View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Flowers... was Valorie even into that kind of stuff? Well.... it was worth a go anyways! Everyone did it after all! Mark just shrugged though. "I'm not sure if theres any particular flowers she likes... Oh! I should point out that she's a very very big fan of Dragons. If you can work something like that in I'm sure she would love it! Make it look cool like that!... but where are we going to find Dragon Pokemon to help with that kind of thing?" Mark wondered.

Snype hugged Thyme as she got back up into Bri's arms. "Watch yourself around Roberto over there. He kinda hates me and for good reason... sorta. Its a long story." Snype said to her.

Len blushed again as well. This sure wasn't going anywhere. At this rate Len would be a Red Poliwhirl! Maybe a talk would settle them a bit... Len whispered to Diana. "...if you want to talk about it... we could chat in private if you like..." Len said.

Able giggled and leaned her head closer to his with a smirk. "Aww you wouldn't light me on fire! You lovveee me too much!" Able teased, not meaning to suggest anything in particular.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)