View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2013, 03:05 PM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Position (multiple if necessary): Story Development or Head of Story Development. If I'm not applicable for either of those, Scripting

Proof of Ability (if applicable): Hm...that's pretty tough. I don't consider my old hacks to be proof of current ability, and in the past couple of years I've written several game ideas and roleplay characters. So, I guess the best way to gauge this would be through the latter, since my roleplay characters are pretty much the only currently published works that tell how well I can craft a story. So, here are four of the latest characters in my repertoire.

Adam Randi
Daniel Williamson
Kion Gavin
Kion Fenela

There are also a plethora of posts by me in the Roleplay Corner. The game ideas I could post, but that's one of those things that I'm a little paranoid about posting for a number of reasons.

Comments (if applicable): While I'm not into fanfics or posting poems and the like, I have a passion for writing; it's largely where my interest in scripting comes from. Writing speech for characters, giving people backgrounds, and making stories with coherent and airtight plots has always been something I've really enjoyed, and as such, I'd love to see that shine through in this hack, with or without me as a part of the story development team.

Other than that...if it comes down to it, and I am to produce an impromptu story for the sake of applying, I will.