View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2013, 05:03 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodex View Post
I fail to see how that's lazy on Capcom's part in anyway. If they're insinuating that Capcom's taking the easy way out by rehashing an already existing game then make a new game, then they're being really stupid. Aside from everything Elendil said, Resident Evil 6 didn't do as well as expected. Hell, it didn't do well at all. It'd be way to early to release an in canon game, and the last non-canon game they made, Operation Raccoon City, was bombarded with crap. Seeing as they aren't making as much money of RE6 as they wished, and also seeing that RE:R did well on a system that many people don't have, making it available to console's is an obvious choice for the company.

That being said, I'm definitely going to buy the game when it does come out for consoles. I need a good scare, and from what I hear, RE:R can give me that. I have my hopes!
But Capcom stated that they will not release ports for the Wii U and will use original content up until they announced Revelations going multi-platform. That statement Capcom has broken only ticked off a lot more fans to go along with their hate on the company using paid-DLC and killing off Mega Man.