View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2013 (10:27 PM). Edited January 31st, 2013 by CarcharOdin.
There are signs when these civilizations come to an end
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Sounds like a classic case of natural selection. I could spend hours doing research and talking about this, but Razor Leaf has pretty much said everything I could probably come up with and more (way to make me feel intellectually inadequate; yes, I AM sensitive about my "IQ size.").

As for the immune systems comment Cassino mentioned, I somewhat agree with you, many people need to give their immune systems more of a chance to develop naturally, but some people just can't come up to snuff, so they need certain medicines to survive. You could argue that letting people with vulnerabilities and immuno-deficiencies survive in a population and reach reproduction age to pass on in-advantageous immunity traits might be a bad thing, but then that's just devolving into a eugenics discussion and the ethics behind eugenics are...questionable at best.
This signature has been disabled.
Signature too wide.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.