View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2013 (02:02 AM). Edited February 1st, 2013 by Mochorro.
Mochorro

Nature: Adamant
Hacker Bisharp, I like your team. I wouldn't use Machoke as you already have a Fighting-type (Fraxure) which will be getting Brick Break (via TM 31 in the city where you can buy every TM), but otherwise the team is fine as it is.

I've gone a bit further in the game, and I've found a few bugs/problems.

The most important one is about Victini. In Mt. Skywall, there is a part in which the game tells you: "Please come with 5 Pokémon." I went back to leave Buizel, and I began to use Aerodactyl as a HM Slave. Without Flash, I managed to go back to that place with 5 Pokémon, and I could go on. But after going on, I found a wild Swoobat in the grass, which I caught as I didn't have it. I didn't remember I had to go with 5 Pokémon, and I went to the Victini and Kyurem-W event with 6 Pokémon (My 5 Pokémon + Swoobat), so Victini didn't appear in my team. I don't know if it went to the PC or not, but I didn't have Victini for the battle. I switched off the emulator inmediately, and did that part again, without catching that Swoobat, and I got the Victini. So you could do two things about it: Remove all the grass patches after that message, or (the one I prefer) put the message a bit later, after all the grass patches have been left behind.

And a few other minor things:

Spoiler:
Many of these people don't have text.
This is not a bug, it's just that you should increase the experience Basculin gives you, because I remember them giving a lot of Exp. Points in BW, and here, that is what a trainer's Lv 72 Basculin gave me (Less than 1000 points!)
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but this person doesn't fight.

That is what he said to me before I got the badge, so I didn't have the badge yet.
Isn't Lily too weak in this battle?

I managed to beat the E4, thanks to Haxorus getting at +6 Atk and +6 Spe with Dragon Dance, here is the Hall of Fame!

(Should have taken the picture with all my Pokémon, I took it too late and Victini and Magnezone don't appear...)

I wanted to ask you if this hack will include Physical/Special split or if it is already in in the last patch, because it would improve Chandelure (Shadow Ball) and Haxorus (Dragon Claw) a lot. Also, will you edit moves such as Outrage, to make it 120 BP instead of 90?

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.