View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:36 AM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
I've been wondering: there's been often talk about what can attract you to a RP, but, I'm just wondering:

What discourages you from joining certain RPs? Is there factors that you would consider an RP to be... not very attractive?
The kind of people in it, and the way the original post is formulated. It has to look... attractive. Like, I want to a good plot in case I don't know what the heck you're talking about. And I don't really like it when I'm looking at other people's SUs, and the only ones there are short and under developed, and those are accepted.

SINCE IT'S SHAMELESS PLUG IN TIME (or at least was), LEMME HELP YOU THAR. The Children Are Hunted is looking for new players. Because it feels stale right now, sad to say... and I've been inactive (midterms, and...), cause I'm used to making extremely long posts there. And I'm formulating a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP. I just need to get it on paper... or Google Drive.

IN other news, I'm curious, what would you like to see in an RP that you haven't seen before? Really, anything from plot to mechanics, just what would you like to see? What are you hoping to find in one?

Sorry if I overused the bold. I think I did.

Yamagi Sosuke: I could get naked again
Sephear: no
Yamagi Sosuke: I think that would work swell

YA | Vale | S: WoF | SAO: S | RR