View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2013 (11:55 AM).
Blade of Justice
Silver Tier
Nature: Timid
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
don't be afraid to be different, don't go changing everything around just because of one person, it should be your idea, with a little help from others, don't be afraid to take their advice, but don't just throw your ideas out the window because someone doesnt like it, just be willing to hear people's advice when they give it

I'm excited to see how you'll improve what you already have, you have a really interesting idea that could be something really good, good luck with it
Thank you man! I will do my best to accomplish this project.

Originally Posted by elarmasecreta View Post
Well if that one person noticed something really unbalanced in the game, he should at least look into it.

The 5 starters you mentioned are far more original than having the default starters, that's for sure.
It's fairly easy to balance them out, just hand out a Pichu instead, change their evolution methods, balance out stats and movesets. The fact the Poliwag has two different evolutions isn't even that big of a deal, at least not to me.
Okay thank you. I'll do this.
|| ||
I am the white void, I am the cold steel, I am the just sword, with blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse them in the fires of destruction! I am Hakumen! The end has come.