View Single Post
February 1st, 2013 (3:08 PM).
i just had a few questions about rotation battles.
1. does fake out work when rotated in?
2. do pokemons abilitys work when they're in but not in the front?
3. can a pokemon use protect and then rotate to another that will use protect? or is it all on the same counter?
4. if a choice item user is locked into a move, then rotated out and back in again, will it still have its moves locked? and is it the same for encore?
5. does poison and burns affect pokemon that are in but not in the front?
6. is confusion cured when rotated out?
pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
"Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
Joined Sep 2012
View Public Profile
Send a private message to roosterman
Find all posts by roosterman
Find threads started by roosterman
Ignore Posts by roosterman