Thread: [Developing] Pokemon X
View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2013, 03:42 PM
James_Terrano
Unhatched Egg

To Saving Raven:
As I said, there are gyms, but most are closed... even though some are not closed, if you're going to battle there, you don't get badge. As for some side quests, definitely there will be some. But most will be after the completion of the main story.

I will change the name of the game. Unfortunately, I didn't expect that there will be the official game of the same name. I created my story already about a year ago.

I wanted to make this story as a comics series. But drawing is not the easiest...

To Nintendork15:
No, no, there is no reason to apologize. I just pointed out that it is the first version. I intend to do the basics first. Then I add a few things, I will edit what is necessary, fix bugs, etc.

There is still a lot of work and I'm not going to give up. It would have to be something serious to gave it up ...

Right now I would like to ask for help. Is there a template for the characters sprites (GBA version)? I need this because I can't make out of nothing that stupid tiny character by myself. I am not that good.

And here you can find written story in which the game is based: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=295723