View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2013 (04:09 PM). Edited February 1st, 2013 by Xlugon Pyro.
Dragon Tamer
Team Unova

Nature: Bold
That brings me to another question, then.

Will we have the opportunity to obtain a second, third, etc. version of a TM we got previously and have since used? This sounds like it would be a really interesting blend of both 5th gen. and previous methods so that TM use bears the same risk as older generations but still offers the chance to use a similar move to enhance the move arsenal of another Pokemon.

Battling gym leaders that shouldn't be there will be weird though. XD I'll just have to envision them with different personalities and goals to in essence make them different people.

Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:
But some things I just can't reveal yet There actually is another plot, you know. It just hasn't appeared in the open yet. We're still cute little trainers taking our first frail steps on our long journey. Let's be like that for as long as we think it's enjoyable!
I'm totally cool with this too. I like to be able to know but I also enjoy surprises too.

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!