View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2013 (05:48 AM).
just a guy
, CS

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote originally posted by Elendil:
That there son is a fake, a properly made fake, but a fake nonetheless. If its made its rounds on DA, then its probably like the Cactowl one, and that BW starter page with the dolphin and panda. The page is also too clean, the makers of these always use a simple black background instead of a proper CoroCoro style mess, and the O that gets under the beam of light should have faded properly if this is a professional magazine. And don't make me laugh at how the top is completely straight, but the bottom has an illusional curve added to it by poor shopping skills to make it look real. The reflectibe light properties are also baked into the paper as well. Sorry guys, while they look awesome, there is no way from this early such a scan would have come out.
Not to mention, I don't think CoroCoro had ever used the English word "NEW" whenever they're revealing something... well, new. Just comparing it to last month's scans alone with Yveltal and Xerneas, you can tell there's a big difference in the actual scan and this one. Plus, it's still quite early I would think before new CoroCoro scans for this month start popping up.

Whoever made this though, they did a pretty good job with the 3D rendering and making that look pretty believable. But deviantArt? Not exactly he best primary source to find these things and turn out real.