View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2013 (10:49 AM).
Momentai :D
Crystal Tier
Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Aryan143:
I chose Roserade because when I first played Diamond, I chose Budew as my Grass Pokemon. At the end, it was very strong in battling as well as being the member with the most ribbons in my team. I don't often use Poison pokemon but out of all that I have used, I like Roserade the most. That is the sole reason why I joined this club.
You like Roserade enough to join a whole club based on it? That's impressive not gonna lie. xD

Quote originally posted by Puppeteer Mask:
The cutest Poison type pokemon to me would be Grimer. I think it's absolutely adorable and I think that if it can suppress its toxicity like OzzyCake suggests (and I think they do) then it seems like it'd be pretty cuddly, actually.
Ahhh I'm so glad I'm not alone in this thinking! Grimer looks like it could be such a cute partner, you could cuddle it and play all sorts of games with it and if you ever (god forbid!) get bored of it, you can just mould it into a different Pokémon. :D That's why I love it so much, always have done!

Quote originally posted by Puppeteer Mask:
Fun fact: According to my mother who does not play video games, the cutest poison type pokemon is Gengar. In fact it's her favourite pokemon period.

As for the quiz... I am going to go out on a wild limb and say that the move iiiiiiis.... Poison Gas.
Gengar is kind of cute! It's cute in a mischievousness way I think. Quiz answer is wrong though, sorry!

So with a topic like this certain questions have to be asked:

Garbodor: Mildly cute or hopeless?