Time for another update:
Ultimate Elec-Mono: White2
- Finished level grinding and entered Nimbasa Gym
- Easily beat Elesa and obtained the Bolt Badge
- Crossed the bridge over to Driftveil and skipped over to Chargestone Cave
- Caught a male Joltik named "BigShpider" and a female Tynamo named "Ellie"
- Level grinded for Clay and evolved Magneton into Magnezone
- Went back to Driftveil Gym and narrowly made it to Clay, but was soundly defeated by his Excadrill
- Left to level grind some more and evolved Joltik into Galvantula
- Returned to Clay and somehow managed to pull of a miracle victory netting me the Quake Badge
- Did the PWT and Team Plasma event then made my way through Chargestone Cave to Mistralton
- Zapped my way through Mistralton Gym, evolving Tynamo and destroying Skyla earning me the Jet Badge
One question, when I do my Sapphire section of my Ice-Mono challenge, since there are only two Ice Pokemon to use, can I just hack them both in at the start or should I just hack one and wait for the other at the end of the game?