Thread: [Demo] Pokémon Litharreon
View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2013 (09:04 PM). Edited February 2nd, 2013 by XxITomxX.
XxITomxX
Unova Champ

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
Road 3:How i wake up that snorlax = impossible, I have yet to add it into the storyline, as in the original game, you need the flute, but to give it so early would destroy the reason it is there, to block your passage; be patient
Cave 1:How i get in none pokemon of mine know rock smash = you don't use rocksmash, I have yet to do it, but there are no moves used in this game, only items or equipment, or tools, ie, a saw a hammer, and watterwingies
Cyan City: How you swim i need to get in that hobos house = I haven't made it so you can swim yet, I'm still thinking about how...but you'll be able to eventually
Road 4:How i get past bushes = you need to click them and solidify your assumptions that you cannot pass, you return to stannum city and talk to a few people in the adoption agency

thanks for taking an interest in my game this much though! I really appreciate that people are really trying to tinker around in the little things i have done ^ ^
Road 3: Okay,The Flute Is A Music Station In Your Jukebox Add A Buy Music Station in the jukebox where the flute is worth $ 1000 (OVERPRICED maniac Style)
Cave 1: Okay
Cyan City: Swimming Is A Tool Like A Fishing Rod But You get by default
Road 4:Why the adoption agency

Bugs
Poke gear I cant Talk to alchemist raekan
Cyan City i can walk through the bottom of the fountain but not the sides
Ty for reply

Fishing rod:Nothing ever Bites

Edit: I Get The Adoption Agency TY VERRY MUHCH could that pokesaw kill the snorlax?