View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2013 (10:04 AM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful

Takumi Makkusu - One Tiring Morning

"Shut up already..." I threw a pillow at nowhere when the intercom kept yammering. I just wanted some sleep, but I guess even Youkai's...where was I going with this? Oh, that's right! I wanna marry my bed...

I didn't care what time it was. I was only brushing my teeth & combing my hair.

ShinyDiamond: Takumi is not good with a comb.

Sleepy... I am so tired right now, I don't even bother to take the sand out of my eyes. I only barely manage to open my eyes to check the time. Is human, regular time the same as Youkai time? 7:15 AM. I didn't pay attention to the intercom what time class starts. I should ask my roommate later. I'm just too tired. I'm still in the same clothes- I should take a quick shower! My brain barely comes up with that.

After showering & drying off, I'm still tired. Sure, the water felt good to my skin, but my eyes only managed to focus enough. The saand is out my eyes. I'm hungry.

I'm not sure how long it took me to find the cafeteria. A decade? I need breakfast to function my brain better. Pretty soon, I got my food, very strange food. I got bacon, fish, pancakes, & milk. What's this red stuff? I hope it isn't blood... I shudder & choose what I eat. I'll eat bacon, pancakes & milk. Like I said, I'm in a school full of monsters. I'll just eat in peace here.

I hope.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~