View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2013 (10:57 AM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by Regeneration:
The fact that nobody has replied in a long time is more than enough proof of PPC dying. :(
Anyhow, I'd like to throw in a few suggestions.

Event Promotion:
The mods could probably get PPN to set up a banner thingy at the top to notify users of PPC. That way those who don't frequent OT would also know of it. Maybe we could also get a tutorial for making profile themes (or if one already exists; can't remember but someone did make it. Probably it was Forever) so that newbies have some understanding of it.
Next PPC I will definitey request a site-wise advertisement for those. I don't have to ask PPN specifically, I just have to request one in general as far as I know haha. And yeah, there should be a tutorial somewhere already for profiles that Nica had made. I'll double check.

Quote:
Possible Themes for the contests:
I'd rather not. It is known that we have a few who are willing to participate and assigning a theme would probably force them to change their awesome profiles or some might be too lazy to do that. Do this only once the event catches up.
They won't always be theme related, if that helps. But I do believe that it will enhance the contest, especially for those who have won before, and give it an extra challenge. If people don't want to change for the contest that is fine but unless no one joins that is of minor consequence. Especially, if we do have theme contests, I might make a new emblem specifically for those.

Quote:
Timespan between each contest:
We should start with one every 3-4 months and if any of the new ideas work, change it back to once every month.
So two in Pokemon Trivia and two in Other Trivia + the MOTY one?

Quote originally posted by LilJz1234:
Maybe a Valentine's Day theme contests? Or maybe the other persons would prefer having to decide their theme by themselves and not restricted to one theme?
The latter is what we have been doing. Just a free for all and everyone can have their profile the way they want it. As for Valentines Themed it has been a suggestion but I'm not sure if 1. People are interested enough and 2. If I can toss it up quickly enough.

... Also I still have an emblem to make for the MOTY one. I swear I haven't forgotten!

your emotion will always be
my companion