View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:31 AM
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuartierGenerale View Post
Which variables can i use in Ruby (U)?

Let me explain: of course i can use 0x4049, but it is still used for other Ruby script. And since i don't know for what, i prefer not override this value. If the are free variables, is better.

Thanks a lot
Vars in the 5000's are great for scripting. You can also try to find unused 4000's but I like the 5000's.

Edit: Don't use vars in the 5E00's as they begin to store themselves in the PC box space. Not good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breyyne View Post
Thanks KarateKid, You pointed me in the right direction, Game Development. But I still have need for hacking Help.

I looked through the Tuts for [Graphics] and only found Tuts for Inserting and Editing of Sprites and Titles. Any one out there that direct me to a Tut for Exporting/Ripping of the graphics for the DS level games?
All sprites can be found online with a quick google search.

For mapping, look for Spikey's DS map editor. There you will a discussion of mapping in the 4th gen and how to work with it. I don't know much about ripping the tile sets and such, but you may be able to do it with Spikey's map editor.

Paired with Simba

Last edited by karatekid552; February 3rd, 2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.