View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2013 (11:53 AM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Arctos:
Hello all!
Now I will start with an apology for my absence and its rather sudden occurrence! My uni work load really crept up on me last semester and resulted in my leaving with little in the way of an announcement. Cannot stress how sorry I am for that (especially to the GMs of RPs that I was involved in...luckily I don't think I was involved too heavily in any at that point).

I am obviously returning to Pokecommunity thanks to my exams now being over and the work load having lightened considerably as we move through to new modules. This time I wont be joining quite as many RPs (I begin work on my dissertation in the near future so as much as I'd rather be rp'ing than writing dis proposals I sadly cant). So...Hello to anyone new(er) here and hello again to those I left behind. Glad to be back!
No need to apologize, my good friend. I'm feeling your pain right now. So much work to do right now here! It's a good thing, however, that you will be limiting yourself on joining roleplays, because that's something I'm doing. Joining 1-2 is alright.

Welcome back and stick around! Hope to see you around. :)

Quote originally posted by EvilSkittles:
Well I would like to introduce myself to the Rp corner. I've been in a wolf rp in the past and am working up a character for a Good Omens rp on tumblr, other than that I'm still pretty new to rping in general.

Hopefully snagged the last spot in thread earlier.
I never tried RPing on tumblr, although that sounds pretty fun. Welcome aboard to le RP corner! Hopefully our RP here is easy for you, if not, feel free to ask questions! We're a helpful bunch. :)
that lights up the dark.