[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)
View Single Post
February 4th, 2013 (4:08 PM).
I'm back, baby!
Join Date: Mar 2009
Ok, so I just went in and did a simple little message script and tried to put it into to see if it's my scripting that's the problem, but this one won't work either. I think the issue is how I put in the script. Here's what I do:
1. Go to FSF and find the next Offset.
2. Go to XSE, and open my ROM
3. Put the offset into the little space that says 'offset' and has a small text box to put it in
5. Save script as a .rbc
6. Batch compile the script into the ROM. When it saves, it has each part of the script that starts with "@" and has a different offset for each
7. I go into advancemap, and place the offset next to the @start into the part of advancemap that says script offset
8. Save, patch, run ROM
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Zanny77
Find all posts by Zanny77
Find threads started by Zanny77