View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2013 (1:29 AM).
david tennant so much!
Nature: Naughty
Normal: Igglybuff, omg it is so fluffy im gonna die
Fire: Houndour, yes not houndoom. houndours cuteness and tough looks make me wanna cry
Water: Squirtle - it just changes and changes because water is my favourite type, so basically all water pokemon gets me.but there is something in squirtle
Grass: Ludicoloooo - It looks so stupid and that makes me want to hug him his moves are so cool and his combination is like unique.
Electric: Pichuuu - baby pokemons are my favourite but pichu is... soo damn cuutee!
Bug: Shedinja - bugs are my least favourites, but i don't hate shedinja, it has unique abilities and 10 hp. he cant be hit by any attack unless it is super effective!.
Poison: Haunter - He is really cool, and he is part of ghost group. what can i want else?
Fighting: Primape - He is something like monkey+pig. and his powers are amazing. he is amazing
Rock: Aerodactyl - it is so badass. his flying type moves close the super effective from ground. and he is badass
Ground: Krokodile - it looks so cool.
Steel: Lucario - altough i cant get why it is steel i love him for no reason.
Ice: Beartic - i won black just because of him.
Psychic: Chingling - it is a bell, i mean what is cooler than a bell?
Ghost: GOLETT - it is so mysterious of all pokemon. i love him for that
Dark: zoroark: nobody can be cooler.
Dragon: Dragonite: it was the first anime episode i ever watched. it is special.(the episodes name was something like tower or something)