View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2013, 11:37 AM
RandomDSdevel

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
I can see movement glitches. One bad thing about the game coming out internationally in the same month is that if a major glitch is discovered, it can't be fixed in localisations because...they'll already be localized! So that might be ugly, but hopefully not. That Zoroark glitch isn't too hard to avoid and I doubt a lot of us have the Japanese games (oops guess I'll have to watch out for it).

I guess it would be fixed in later copies, like how they fixed things in later copies of Ocarina of Time and removed the original Fire Temple theme. Sucks for those of us that might get a messed up copy on release day though.
Mario Kart 7 got patched, and so can Pokémon X and Y.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Some Random Cucco: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!

NOTE: Please send me a private message if you have an extra copy of the special Mew that GameFreak distributed to owners of Generation III games on September 30th, 2006, and can think of a good place where we can meet for a trade.