View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Naturalles
OHHHHHHHH!!

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renpuu View Post
Greetings Naturalles !
Welcome to the forum and already you've met some of the members here !
Many are across the globe and there a varied amount of members within the United Kingdom that are active on the forum, so you're not alone !

If you're looking for any particular Pokemon such as a shiny Pachi then you can check out our (Removed because I'm not allowed URLs) !

I was a huge fan of Pachi due to a Pokemon TCG deck known as ZPST: Zekrom,Pachirisu,Shaymin, Tornadus !
Look how cute this little guy is:
(Removed because I'm not allowed URLS)
The concept was putting energy from pachi, then using shaymin to move the energy onto your attacker for fast damage !

My first Pokemon game was blue on my old grey gameboy !
Oh the memories. I'm also a fan of FPS ! I mainly have become more of a PC gamer, but I still own a 360 to play some shooters on !

I wish you the best of luck with your quest and if you have any questions please feel free to ask myself or fellow members !
Enjoy your stay
Hi and thanks. Yeah I have met some of them already.

But at least there are still some active members from the UK, right?

Um well I can't find the shiny Pachirisu in the forums, sadly.. But I won't give up. If you have it, just shout out if you have the shiny Pachirisu, but it's fine if you don't have it.

ASDFG-- The picture in the card looks so cute! I can't help but squealing now.. Sorry. I can't see the Shaymin behind Pachirisu or something.. Or I must be not looking at it propely.

Like I said in my past comments, I can't remember I got it, however I played it from about few months (Only when I could use objects properly) but been a fan since birth... PC games are hard because my keyboard hates me. X__x Wouldn't do anything I wanted it to do..

Thanks and I will.