: Gold hack:
[JOHTO LEGACY] Pokémon Christmas - 2014 Version Released!
View Single Post
February 6th, 2013 (9:34 AM). Edited February 6th, 2013 by naczkens.
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Poland ^^
Most of all the things I didn't like that much was just a tiny design issues.
- if the player uses headbutt the snow should fall down from the tree,
- when the player slide at ice, he should end up in water (or was it impossible because of surf?)
Next group of these things - because I wanted to see more references to the Christmas time.
- no christmas tree, no Santa and not even one Snowman (or maybe even some events linked with it f.ex. present under the tree)
- no christmas melodies / carrols
- some pokemon sprites could have some small changes (like stantler - which of course is a reindeer)
Third group: other ideas, or minor bugs:
- There sure are some more 3rd, 4th and 5th gen pokemon that would suit better than f.ex. Leafeon. You know they can't be all that powerful, because of the stability of all the story. But, if You would add these: Cubchoo, Beartic, Snover, Abomasnow, and Spheal family in place of similar powerful Fire pokemon, it would be even better.
- I don't know if You have fixed this, but some movesets are not perfect (best example is Glaceon which can't learn Return). What's more - the original nintendo movesets also had some logical problems (not all pokemon with claws can learn Cut).
Whew. That's all I remember for now.
I will tell something more after completing playing the hack.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to naczkens
Find all posts by naczkens
Find threads started by naczkens