View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Tony N
Unhatched Egg

Hello everyone, i'm having problems playing Pokemon White on my emulator. I'm using No$GBA 2.6, and the game itself runs fine with all the action replay codes. (Also, i got Pokemon White from CoolRoms)

The real problem I'm having is the well known "Fight-Button Glitch"; in which every 3 battles the fight button completely disappears and there's no way to battle or run away from the battle. I know others have had this problem in the past, and I was able to get through most of the game by restarting until I made it to the Dragonspiral Tower and had to fight 3 Team Plasma Grunts in a row. I cannot get past this point because the "Fight" button disappears after 3 consecutive battles, making impossible to get further into the game.

I've had this problem for months and could not find a way to fix this problem. I also have DeSuMe 0.9.8 as well, but would really prefer to finish the game on No$GBA 2.6. Has anyone found away to fix/patch the Fight-Button bug? It would be much appreciated if I could find a real solution that would patch it once and for all.