View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2013 (06:38 PM). Edited February 7th, 2013 by machomuu.
Grant me the power of revolution!
Gold Tier

Nature: Relaxed

Kion Gavin - Cafeteria

Eva, huh? Gavin thought to himself. "I don't think I can eat anymore than what I already have," Gavin patted his slender stomach, "I'm not much of a big eater, and I've never really been a breakfast person." Gavin looked at his plate, and then back at Eva. He couldn't help but take great interest in her hairstyle and her hair. It seemed similar to a somewhat popular Chinese hairstyle, and yet it also had an air of French about it. He wanted to know where she was from and what kind of youkai she was. Other than what he'd read in the human realm, he didn't know much about youkai in general, so it wasn't so unlike that he'd let his curiosity get the best of him every now and then.

He wasn't sure exactly how to ask her, though. Anything he asked would either seem to be either to personal or like a flirtatious question...neither of which he really wanted. Still, he couldn't help but focus on the hair. He was sure there were others with hair of the same color, but this girl also had a hairstyle so unique that it'd have been a waste for him not to ask her.

Still, it seemed to Gavin that it would be the wrong thing to do. Eva clearly wasn't used to tuned for social interaction, not one on one at least, and it would be somewhat wily on his part to take advantage of that. But then, Gavin's a demon. He oft wondered if his status twisted his mind, tastes, and the like, or if he was twisting them because of what he thought the demon status would mean. He considered killing someone just the other day...he vowed that he might kill someone the other day. He half-heartedly justified those deeds as being acts of chivalry, but he was still wondering why he felt so normal in declaring them and why he still felt so committed to them.

Still, he decided to take his chances with this one. Well, "decided" isn't exactly the correct word to use in this situation...he acted on his impulses and his lips moved before he could think. "So where are you from?" He caught himself. "-Uh, if you don't mind me asking."