Old February 6th, 2013 (7:53 PM).
X-Class Project, Derxwna, #003
Nature: Lax
Originally Posted by gangos12 View Post
hey this beta is awesome thougth there are two bugs i found:
1-you cant enter green his house
2- if you go down stairs before chossing your starter the game freeze
P.D.:sorry for my bad english
Thank you for the compliment. As for the bugs.
  1. Green's House, as well as a large majority of NPC houses, are all inaccessable. There is no interiors currently, and those will be done for the next version.
  2. Ah yes, I forgot to reenable that after I disabled it a while back to check something. I will go and reenable that right now, it'll be fixed in the next release. Thank you for pointing it out!

Originally Posted by Logiedan View Post
Good luck on the game. I hope to see this thread get more activity and popularity soon. I loved Touhoumon hacks a long time ago, and it was probably one of the first times I've experienced 'custom' pokemon or 'fakemon.'
Haha, I dunno, if the thread becomes more active and popular, I may have a harder time keeping up with it! Touhoumon was one of the few Fakemon hacks I could say I enjoyed, mostly because of the dyanmic, and how there seemed to be a small community behind it, various hacks that were (almost) all different. Not to mention that Touhou is one of my favorite series.
Development Blog:
For more information future news and updates to any projects, the following blogs are where I post information. You can usually hit me with a message there when it comes to bug reports or feedback, or general conversation about something.
Game Projects:
In Progress: