View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2013, 08:39 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Bear View Post
Sorry, but that makes no sense. If you want a fresh start, you can have one - just don't transfer anything over. Just because a feature is there doesn't mean you have to use it.
Hm? Oh no, I do a fresh start every game and only import in old pokemon after I've completed it...mostly because I have to. But, if they cut us off, and EVERYONE had a fresh start, then that would be insanely fun...no more increasingly rare starter pokemon that cannot be obtained unless you bought the previous game. Plus, I want a Hoenn remake which is probably only going to happen if you can't transfer Pokemon from the original Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. REmember, this is just my opinion...
My Chainsaw Meowth is currently missing! If you have a lead or think you know something, PLEASE PM ME! I am desperately searching, and I dread the possibility that I may never find him...
On a side note, if anybody can answer the following question right, then they get a mystery prize! *Must have a Gen V game to claim prize*
Question: What the heck did Jinora do in the finale?! I don't get it! I know 90% of you won't know what I'm talking about, but I need an answer!