Thread: teachers.
View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
I only had two favorite teachers.

>Mr. Linderman
This dude taught math classes and he was best known for being a huge Star Wars fan. Every Halloween he dressed up as Episode 1 Obi-Wan and he'd give bonus grades if you brought him Star Wars merch that he didn't already own. It was extremely difficult to do that. The only time I ever saw someone get a bonus grade was when they gave him a pack of stickers that was made when A New Hope came out. He was the only teacher I saw when I visited after I graduated and he approved of the book I was reading (Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them by Al Franken) and I've never felt more pride in my life.

Mrs. Lavely
She was my Theater teacher and I worked with her foooorrr...six years? Six years, countless productions, eight competitions, and I mentored her son. She's actually my favorite teacher of all time because we went through so much together and I was always eager to key a judge's car on our school's behalf since we never won a single competition. She also once called me her Tech Guru and that still makes me smile.

Least favorite list is looooonnnng but the worst is really, really prominent.

>Chef D
We never learned what the D stood for. She was an assistant teacher who later became a full teacher at the career center that I went to for Culinary Arts and she, herself, is the sole reason why I dropped that crap with only a semester to go. She believed that she had absolute authority over all classes at all times and she dealt with problems in a Bill Lumbergh fashion. Mopping the kitchen floor was my TPS report except I did it numerous times.