View Single Post
  #71    
Old February 7th, 2013 (04:17 AM).
FBI agent's Avatar
FBI agent FBI agent is offline
If my PM box is full, VM instead :x
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Unknown Island
Gender: Male
Posts: 823
Quote originally posted by Darthatron:
I'm sorry Disturbed! :( If you had have got your application in on time, it would have been awesome, but I don't think it would be fair on the other applicants at this point.

Thanks for the kind words, anyway. :) And I'm sure we will need you to make some awesome maps!

___________

Okay guys, I added up all votes for Fakemon/Gen>3 and this is how it's looking at the moment.

100% of voters do want Generation 4 and 5 Pokemon to be included in some way. Some of these voters mentioned not wanting any of the Gen 1/2/3 Pokemon to be removed from the game. Preferably all Pokemon would remain and all new Pokemon would be added.

55% of voters do not want Fakemon to be included in any way. The remaining 45% were either indecisive or wanted Fakemon to be included.

This vote still isn't closed, so please keep posting. I just thought I should let you all know what's going on.
55% to 45% is pretty close, considering we have a small sample. I'm wondering, if along the road we will be able to make this vote again. Surely before we start (without a story/setting), it's hard to determine whether or not we need/want Fakemon. As such, it's a wise decision to come back to this question AFTER the story is complete. That way we can come to a consensus having more background on the hack (and knowing if fakemon are sensible in the context of the story).

By the way, how long will it be until you're going to release the results of the applications?
As a request, when you reveal who is doing what please include why. I'm actually curious to see your thought process and method of selection.
__________________
...

My name forum name is FBI Agent, though you can call me FBI because it's shorter.

Some of my stuff:
ASM request/resource thread
ASM tutorials thread
ASM Workshop
Reply With Quote