Old February 7th, 2013, 05:13 AM
BlueShellBeast
Rodent User

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by KagamiChan View Post
Username: KagamiChan
Version: Pokémon Platinum
Degree Range:Well, since it's the middle of the winter and we got a lot of low temperatures, I got the grand total of 1 degree Celsius ._. so I think I'm in the 15 range xD
How about...
Empoleon, Glaceon, Drifblim, Bronzong, Weavile and Crobat

Crystal Update #3
Kanto Badges Obtained:

As I traveled to the E4, my Eevee finally evolved into an Umbreon. (Too bad that I messed up and forgot to teach it a dark type attack. Now the only thing that it can really do is take hits...) Once there, I easily defeated my rival, bought items, and finally defeated the E4 with some tough fights. Gengar was the star of this show, even if he was fairly low leveled compared to Umbreon at this time. The credits rolled, and I made my way to Kanto. Finding some difficulty with Lt. Surge at the time, I beat Sabrina first (primarily using Umbreon), then Erika (with my low leveled Jynx), Misty (with 'Recoil' the Magneton), and finally Lt. Surge with my Umbreon for the most part. I still have more badges to get, but I thought that this would be a good spot to update.

Current Team:

ブラッキ the Umbreon (M)
Level 51
Moves:
-Take Down
-Baton Pass
-Sand-Attack
-Quick Attack

アリアドス the Ariados (M)
Level 32
Moves:
-Poison Sting
-Night Shade
-Scary Face
-Constrict

レアコイル the Magneton
Level 39
Moves:
-Lock-On
-Thunder Shock
-Super Sonic
-Tri-Attack

ニョロジ the Poliwhirl (M)
Level 35
Moves:
-Whirlpool
-Waterfall
-Surf
-Strength

ゲンガー the Gengar (M)
Level 44
Moves:
-Hypnosis
-Shadow Ball
-Night Shade (Pre-Agatha)/Dream Eater
-Curse

ルージュラ the Jynx (F)
Level 37
Moveset:
-Lick
-Ice Punch
-Powder Snow
-Mean Look

Avatar by DemonHollow of Dragonadopters.
Current Challenges
Pokemon Bingo Challenge: 5 Blocks Cleared. 5/6 for the Kanto Region. Currently Playing: Green "What's Your Sign?"

Last edited by BlueShellBeast; February 7th, 2013 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Just realized that I forgot to change Umbreon's level from last time...