Thread: teachers.
View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Nature: Brave
I have one favorite teacher of all time. surprisingly he's a math teacher! His name is Mr. Gertenbach and he is the most funniest teacher you'd ever had. He took every single math class existed, so if you ever need help with math, he's pretty much your guy....because he literally knows his math. Without him, I would've not passed my geometry class junior year and moved on to Algebra 2. Too bad he moved to Arizona during my senior year though.

Least favorite is Mr. Prabhu. Also a math teacher. The complete opposite of above. He was very strict. I got detention almost everyday from this guy for coming five seconds late to class (not exaggerating btw!) and he literally does not know his math at all. The worst part is that it's freshman algebra and well...freshman kids back then were pretty ehhhh XD He got fired for hitting a student with an object, though. Wow.
MOD of FC&G & battle server // paired to Buoysel & Kanzler // rival of Jeff Gordon
[14:19] Slate...: yes megan is an independent black man who needs no shower & black woman to lead his new transsexual life