View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Boy, do I have quite a response for this.

B/W2 -really- took things in the right direction as far as functionality of the PokeDex is concerning. Prior to that, my feelings always were...something like...they could do -so much more- with the PokeDex, but it's not really being used to it's absolute fullest potential, and that's something that I'd like to see in these games! The feature in which you could check a Pokemon's habitat was definitely a step in the right direction, but it's not really something that would make me open the PokeDex with the utmost joy and play with, y'know? I understand that, even before all of this, there was barely a reason to even check the Pokedex; all there was is just Pokemon entries.

....And speaking of entries, I'd like to get into that, too!

why are they so short???

Forgive me, as I really haven't checked my Black 2 in a good while, but the entries are so ridiculously short about Pokemon that it isn't even funny. I mean, I'm of as much of a shortened description of a certain Pokemon as much as the next guy(actually no lol), but make it more interesting! Point out random facts about the Pokemon, something interesting that they could do, their battle capabilities(lol the competitive part of me is aching for this), something that would keep me really interested in said Pokemon and whatnot. The descriptions really do need a lot of work, and I feel that a lot more could be included. I mean, the Pokedex is pretty much a Pokemon encyclopedia for Arceus' sake, and yet the most it has on a certain Pokemon is probably like two or three sentences and that's it. More please. u__u

//endrant.