View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2013, 07:55 AM
naczkens
Experienced Pokeplayer

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
There are Christmas trees in most of the houses, although they don't really do anything. It could stand to have more Santa though, and Stantler could definitely use some changes (perhaps making his shiny form have a red nose like Rudolph).
To be precise, I thought about making one BIG christmas tree in Goldenrod City or New Bark Town. Just like in real world in New York.
And for Santa, I thought about making North Pole. I remember it was implemented in Pokemon anime. But I don't know if You can add another location or must edit existing one.
It all would look like in anime - Jynx's preparing presents, Stantler eating, and similar stuff. Then You could add something like "Christmas saving quest" (in anime Ash helped ill Stantler by curing it with a special berry) activated by that special big christmas tree after getting, let's say 7th badge, and an extra battle with Santa (in anime he had Jynx, Lapras, Stantler, and Delibird).
I know it's a lot of work, and sadly I don't know nothing about hacking, so that I could help.

Last edited by naczkens; February 7th, 2013 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Adding extra info