View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2013 (12:58 PM).
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote originally posted by xSvenx:
Hi again. I need more advices. So I bought some Pokemon games (Platinum, Mystery dungeon explorers of darkness, and ranger: shadows of almia)(I guess they are all real, not fake, I got them for approx 40$, give or take). I am not going to play Platinum at all as I said before, I will follow the order. I read on the Internet that Pokemon Ranger Guardian sings are better then Shadows of almia, and that Explorers of darkness are the worst out of three in that "generation". I that true?

Either way, which one should I play when I get DS Lite, Pokemon Ranger or Mystery dungeon?
It doesn't really matter which you choose first, as none of the games have anything to do with each other. Personally I really enjoyed both, but I liked the ending of Mystery Dungeon better. Just make sure that with Ranger that you have a screen cover on your DS, or it'll get really scratched.

Quote:
What about yellow? What differences are there in that game besides the starters?
There are only minor changes. You do get to battle Jessie, James and Meowth and there are a lot of other things from the anime in there.