View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Someday I hope a compilation of the first few games occurs (as in the Mega Man series, or the Kirby 20th anniversary collection). In this instance, I hope it becomes one continuous game with multiple PCs, and you are able to actually and quite literally "catch 'em all". It would be even more fun to be able to do it without relying on outside help from trading with friends, and to even have special Event Pokémon found within the games (special storyline events exclusive to the games, such as Jirachi coming along in Hoenn and Mew's island becoming available in Yellow - which would be an ideal start - and normal starters occurring in the wild after the final E4 is defeated), but at the same time the game could be a standalone; you can't trade outside of that game.

But yeah, it'll never happen.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.