View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2013 (05:21 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
As Snype followed the others into the hear of the city, he noticed something strange. Whatever fell down wasn't here! He wasn't expecting to see both of them right away but he still expected to see the corpse that fell down! Somebody was hiding it... and the culprit seemed to be hiding as well. Snype watched the ancients go around to get their information.

"The mystery Pokemon dropped an ancient down here. I don't see a corpse. One of them had to have hid that as a means of keeping evidence from us. Kehehehe... maybe that particular ancient survived? Or maybe something saved it? Or it could be dead... I don't really care. But I at least expect to see a couple gooey bits scattered around after a fall like that!" Snype said. He crossed his arms and started to look around. Whatever the ancients were doing, they weren't doing it right. Were they expecting answers just by breaking things? Snype decided to take matters into his own hands.

"Tell those ancients to bring out a small group of Pokemon out here. I got a good idea on how to lure this mystery intruder out here. Kehehehe..." Snype said with an evil grin.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)