View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2013 (5:40 AM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Relaxed
I think Speed Dating is a great idea but a lot of work, switching up the partners and such. Well actually now that I'm thinking about it the work wouldn't be TOO bad because you could just set it up like a circle just like in real life and then you just change the pairs one shift down or up and make it work. It would have to be for longer than a few minutes like real Speed Dating though, since this is PC and not real life so conversations aren't in real-time. XD

Also it might want to be in small chunks - like 2-4 hours at a time. Because I know if it's any weekday there's a very good chance I wouldn't be able to be around all day, and probably that's true of a lot of people, so maybe it should be spread out over a couple days with like 2 Speed Dating events per day or something? It relies a lot on making sure the people who are participating are actually there the entire time so you're gonna have to find a way to work around that to make sure it's convenient for a lot of people. I'm sure there is a way though!

Edit: I do think we should stick to one, two events at tops though. This is Valentine's Day, not a GT.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.