View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2013, 07:18 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Cascade was the first time you listened to a flash? O.o did you use to mute them, or what? The music is a great part of Homestuck, I think.

Speaking of which, here is an odd personal favorite of mine xD It's unofficial though and not on a "real" volume yet. http://unofficialmspafans.bandcamp.c...as-a-brolution

Also @ update 8 feb
Spoiler:
WTF no flash? Is he getting lazy? ;; The Page clothing doesn't look like Tavros silly batmanrobinpants! Or maybe we just don't see it properly. Also, cool to finally get to see the Rogue attire!
Yeah, it's weird... I think the first time an [S] page came up, I didn't notice that it meant sound... so I read it mute the first time. Also, I remember skipping the walkarounds because I thought "hey if it's important then it wouldn't be in a game; you can skip details when playing a game". My first reading was really bad; I just wanted to get it finished. It's a shame, because now I can't enjoy reading it for the first time.
Spoiler:
I'm surprised that there's no flash, too... but I think that might either be because of the way the site is laid out (means he can't put one page/panel, perhaps?), and he can't have 2 flashes because even the .gifs link up poorly sometimes. Or he just doesn't want to give us another mini-hiatus, since twice in a row we've had to wait around a week before an update. Maybe he just wants to get back to his standard "handful of short updates in one go, or a few long ones"? Could be loads of reasons.

Though, of course, I'm really excited to see all their god tiers!
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.