Thread: [Pokémon] Survival Project
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2013 (09:47 PM).
you can breathe now. x

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by Astinus:
I spent a weekend catching up on this, and I'm glad that you posted a new chapter I can comment on.

This is a great fic. I love that it's written from the point of view of Sai's Pokemon. It makes the story more fulfilling, as we get their histories from their eyes, and as they take the reader on the mystery that is Sai. Speaking of Sai, he's a boy full of mystery. Every time I think I can guess what his life was like before he met Senori, there's always some small clue that you drop that changes everything.

Specifically for the last chapter, I love Senori's reasons for evolving. Heck, I just like that he evolved. Furrets are so adorable. Plus, what is Sai planning to do with the Gym badges? And will he go back to get the two that were stolen, or just continue on without them in that way that Sai does?

Really, this is one of the fics that keeps me reading Pokemon fanfiction. I'm glad that you're back to writing here on PC with such an amazing fic.
I remember you commenting on all of my one-shots and I was always happy to get a comment from you. To know you're looking at my first longer work is awesome! I doubt you'd remember but I also made a thread concerning this fic at some point... and you said it'd be a good idea. Well, here it is, a few years later. Lol...

Sai is indeed full of mystery. I guess we'll have to see what happens next! And furrets are definitely cute, though I actually think sentrets are cuter. Oh, well. Senori demanded to evolve.

Thanks for commenting!