Map Showcase and Review Thread
View Single Post
February 9th, 2013, 12:18 PM
It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere in Scandinavia...
Originally Posted by
It's pretty accurate minus a few things, if you are going for as close as possible
1) there shuold be a second path coming from the east of the bridge area, doesn't have to be connected to the bridge, just have one
2) There should be two cut trees in the south fence of the city, and on the East exit (East exit would also need a boulder)
3) You should probably extend the southern-most paths as they do just keep on going, and consider using light posts there if you want
Overall this map is very well done just these minor issues, I remember your Route 4 map had many errors in it but this is a vast improvement.
To start off, this isn't supposed to be an EXACT replica, as I don't like the way Nintendo made the maps in some ways.
1) For my game I've decided not to include the side-path, seeing as in real life, there'd be no need for a bridge, if you could just walk beside it anyways.
2) This map is a "Print Screen" straight out of RMXP, so no events such as Cut-trees are visible. They are there.
Not sure what you mean about the east exit, but the mountains will be added on Route 9 instead of being visible inside the town, and afaik, the cut tree to the east is on Route 9 aswell.
3) Sounds like a good idea, Thanks!
View Public Profile
Send a private message to tImE
Find all posts by tImE
Find threads started by tImE