View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2013 (08:08 AM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
(Note: I'm no longer waiting for ShinyDiamond because his posts are no longer relevant to Valorie.)

Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie was about to, y'know, actually get something for her stomach when she became aware of the feeling of something wet touching the arms embracing Kioyoko. Now what could that be--Oh /Arceus/, /Kiyoko/! Drool? Really?! Gross. She just sort of shuddered slightly and--What the /Distortion World/ Mana?! She was surrounded by savages, it seemed. What was this awful world where saliva flowed freely from one's mouth like that? ...They reminded her of Kilita and floppy tongues being dragged across her face. It was then that Valorie became aware of Mark approaching. This feeling that she would need to have a talk with him overcame her and she dropped her plans to get food, as her appetite had been moderately put off by the drooling anyway. Glancing back at Drake briefly she turned her attention on Kiyoko. "Hey--Go get some food, alright?" she asked of him, loosening her grip and then bending down to set him down. "I think I'm going to be here a while..." she continued, quickly making sure to wipe her arm with a hankerchief as if she hadn't alread suffered a much bigger licking to her face earlier from Kilita.

And then she faced Mark. There was no way she would act up in front of a giant crowd here. Her reputation depended on her being able to hold herself in front of others. She regarded him with a rather neutral expression that was somewhat difficult to read, perhaps hiding her feelings about earlier.

"Hey, Mark..." she said in a somewhat thoughtful tone, no longer aware of what Drake or Mana were doing.