View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2013 (8:55 AM).
Nature: Hasty
Dinorah's attention is drawn from the Gallade to the Salamence, as Blitzkrieg approaches her. She looks him over as he does the same to her, listening to his questions. Then another spoke up, and she followed to voice to a Bisharp, looking at him curiously as this was her first time seeing his species. She nods as he echoes Blitzkrieg's question before speaking her answer. "Well, it's a bit of a long story, but here's the short version. I'm from Shine City, and planned to apply to join Gold Tribe, but the day I decided to go for it, happened to be the same day Shine City was invaded.

My father, a Venusaur, who taught me most of what I know where combat is concerned, did his best to help ensure that my mother, brother, sister, and I could escape to safety and was captured himself. I have been living with my remaining family ever since. We kept hearing news about a surviving Gold Tribe group, your group's successes I suppose. My mother assured me they would be alright without me, as she seemed to know how I felt. I was tired of hiding, and knew we couldn't hide forever, so I left to try to find this group of Gold Tribe members. I only had a rough idea of where to look, but I stumbled on that battlefield nearby, followed your tracks, and here I am." Finally, she took a moment to look around at the rest of the group as they were preparing to leave the campsite. Taking note of the Eevee, Pawniard, and Tyrogue, she was glad to see that she wouldn't be the only one who isn't an official member of the tribe, though she couldn't know why they were among the group yet.
“What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it is really a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you will find many unexpected things.” ― Shigeru Miyamoto