View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Just a reminder to everyone, Pokémon Smash will be starting in 5 hours starting from now. It's 4:00am where I am right now. We should watch it, just to see which old Eeveelution costumes the guy will be wearing. And who knows? They might reveal a silhouette of the new Eeveelution. ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomDSdevel View Post
Yeah, I'm more optimistic about a Coliseum-type spin-off in which the battle menus are moved down to the Game Pad like they were moved down to the Nintendo DS's Touch Screen in Generation IV and the battling style resembles Generation VI's more than it does Coliseum's (that game, especially its battle sequences, takes forever! Seriously!?!)
Hm... as far as I know... we have only had spin-offs that had 3D battling on the home consoles only during the days of when all the battles were two-dimensional on the handheld device. The last spin-off for having battles on a home console was Pokémon Battle Revolution in Generation IV.

I can probably speculate as to why they don't want to have another game that has battles on a home console, I think it's because Generation V had opened up the 3D battling on the handheld devices, so which means Genius Sonority don't feel any need to make another Pokémon battling game on a home console. And now that Pokémon X and Y have been revealed, what's really the point? But I also do feel that there really should be a Pokémon battling game on the Wii U, and if they ever do develop one... they have to make an adventure for it, like Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!