View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2013 (09:25 AM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark took a deep breath and scratched the back of his head a bit nervously. Well here we go... it was all or nothing. He tried to remember alot of the stuff Lucia said. Just be nice. Don't criticize her, just be forward. Once things are all cleared up, ask her out. Simple as that...

"...Hey Val... erm..." He muttered. "Hope your doing ok... you had me worried when you flew off like that... flying so fast and all..." Mark said. He tried to gather his thoughts a moment. "...I'm sorry Val. For all of this. This whole mess wouldn't have happened if I didn't call you out to battle. I didn't mean to make you look like that in front of your parents. I just... got carried away. I was more focused on looking good in front of you and impressing you. I forgot that the whole point was to show how much you improved in front of your parents..." Mark said, sighing.

"...guess instead I showed how much I improved. And at the wrong time... I actually thought about letting you win around the end of that battle but..." He paused. "...but that would be even worse. I'd disrespect you as a trainer if I did that. And... well..." He paused again and reached out to both of her hands. "...I like you too much to do that... to dishonor you as a trainer..." Mark concluded.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)