View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2013 (10:04 AM).
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm

KIYOKO the ZORUA
Cafeteria

Chapter Two: Part Eight
Cries for Attention

Kiyoko adorned a pathetic pouty face, though to no avail, as the two began talking. He was told to go find food, though... How? This place was full of big people who could step on him, or take him, or... Nothing good. Who else was he supposed to go to? He looked around until he found that Drake guy, and tugged at his leg, hoping to get his attention. "Excuse me sir... Um... Can you help me find food? She's... Too busy to help me..."

!

WHITNEY the TECHIE
Forest

Chapter One: Part Eleven
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

Psywave? While blinded? It didn't look like a likely hit. She watched as it seemed to actually hit... Pidge's wing. Huh. No effect. "Pidge, uh... Kick up a Gust mixed with a sand-attack!!" On command, Pidge flapped her large, glistening wings, causing a bit of a small tornado, which picked up dust and dirt from the forest floor, swirling in the wind before being sent toward Jello.

!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.