View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:56 PM
ZetaZaku
AEUG Pilot

1) Pokemon of course. If it wasn't addicting, I wouldn't play it every month.
2) Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2. Played it over 120hours and still going on. Adding Gundam to DW was genius.
3) Dynasty Warriors 7. I love hack n slash and RoTK, so I'm enjoying more than just the gameplay.
4) SD Gundam G Generation Wars/World/Overworld. So much time spent into them. With stages lasting over 45min, no wonder.
5) Super Robot Wars franchise. Currently on hiatus because I decided not to play them anymore until I watch the shows. But I love the games. It's got two of my favorite things in one game. TRPG and mechs.
6) Super Mario. Obvious again. And with new games coming out every year, there are a lot to play.
7) Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Link's Awakening. My two favorite Zelda titles, and only I actually played haha. I played them once in a while.
8) Final Fantasy 1-6. I play them once in a while. Post-SNES games not that much. They are usually fast paced, so I play them over the PS ones.
9) Megaman/X. Not that often, but at least once a year. It's usually Megaman 1 and Megaman X 1. Just to satisfy my JUMP AND SHOOT needs.
10) Tetris. Especially on my Game Boy Color. That was one of my first Game Boy games and I still have the cartridge and play it once in a while.

PM for Happy Hour Smeagles